Every month, our midwives write a column for the Taos News, responding to readers' comments and concerns. Click on the picture to the left for their most recent column. If you have a question for the midwives, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent columns include [note that links open in a new window]:
- When should babies eat solid food?
- Start prenatal care early
- Helping babies fulfill their potential
- How to keep breastfeeding
- Safe birth is a human right
- Prepare siblings for the new baby's arrival
- A history of pain relief in childbirth
- Benefits of skin-to-skin contact between mother, baby
- Advice for a single mother
- An interesting topic for discussion.